Monday, February 1, 2010

Day One

Today is Day One of my blogging venture! I decided to create this blog to inspire others to explore fitness. I titled it working fitness mom, but I hope it can inspire you even if your not a mom, if your a stay at home mom, or a dad for that matter.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a fitness guru. I'm a average person classified by those dumb weight charts as obese. I'm 5'8 and 170 lbs with Puerto Rican hips and rear. Enough said! My goal is to participate in a fitness competition in 112 days. Can I do it? Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to mention how proud I am of you and your dedication to mAking fitness a big part of our lives has been inspiring. You look fantastic (always have) and I will do everything in my power to help you reach your goals. She has even gotten me back on the gym.

    ReplyDelete